Monday, July 27, 2015

Casting for my Dreams and Legacy

So I finished casting some new stuff, the fox bead, the skull and the clasp, all of them in silver. I didn`t have a lot of time this weekend but I made a lot of progress!

anchor bracelets

I added a whole new section on my site dedicated exclusively to my signature anchor bracelets, that was something that I should have done a long time ago! you can check this section here!

These past few week I have thought a lot about Legacy, something that honestly I have never thought before. I guess this come in hand with parenthood.



What will my legacy be in this world? For what will I be remembered? What good I have done in this Earth, and what am I doing now to make it better?


Good things always come when I start overthinking, I guess it is life´s way of telling me to keep going!







No comments:

Post a Comment