Monday, August 31, 2015

Custom Made Bead Bracelet

After putting a lot of work hours, this project has finally come to an end. I have learned a lot in the process and had lots of fun doing every single thing about it.

The customer wanted a rustic look for the silver, so I added a little bite of ammonia to darken the natural tone of the silver, then I sand it leaving some areas a little brigther than other, this will give a great volume and depth effect to the bead.

Here is the final result:

silver foxes, literally!

This will be heading to California this week in two awesome and very fashionable bracelets:

silver fox bracelets

The whole process of making beads is enchanting, and next week I will have my first Aleksei Skull Bracelet, I would probably make another post about it next week!


Casting process

Still have tons of work to do, but since time is precious I have to do it wisely, life has open me some doors with great opportunities, all of this is telling me that I am on the right path to succeed!

What is success? 

I will talk all about it on my next post :)





No comments:

Post a Comment