Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2016 Resolutions: Blog is back!

Long Time no Blog!


I'm not sure why it is so hard for me to blog! I mean once a week is totally doable. This year I am completely dedicated to succeed in all my New Year's resolutions! they are few, but they are IMPORTANT!

Here they are:

1. Read more: for education and enjoyment, wether it is ASOIF or the Entrepreneurial Myth. I will be committed to reading at least six books this year. I know six it is not a lot, but last year I read just one (and a half)...

2. Workout once a week: I have no excuse for this! Maria Laura is not a toddler anymore, we are completely accommodated to having a small child in the house. My wife's spa is thriving and I work from home three freaking times a week! It is a reasonable goal, and also, I need that in my life, not for health reasons or aesthetic ones, just because I like it and I miss it!

3. Aleksei Design must grow 33% this year: Last year, my small business had a 66% growth, so I thought that If I grow half of that this year, I will be more than satisfied.

4. Improve Tech Skills at work: more code, more front end more everything!

And That's it! just 3 goals, but significant ones!

2015 was the hardest year of my life by far, if I could travel in time and meet myself like 8 years ago, I would kick myself to ground for being such a pussy and sucking at life so hard! (LOL).

Fortunately now I have today the tools, support, motivation and emotional intelligence to succeed! I have the love of my life next to me every day, she is the reason I feel that everything is possible, and I have three daughters, so basically that means that nothing scares me anymore!

This year will rock! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment