Monday, June 15, 2015

Aleksei Bracelets around the world / the joy of a one man show

The most gratifying thing about my craft is knowing that things created with my hands are everywhere around the world, it makes me feel that small business can achieve great things, even when they are a "one man show" just like ALEKSEI DESIGN


New York Bracelet
Picture from New York
It's also great when customers share pictures with me, when someone takes the time to do this sort of things makes me feel I'm on the right track.
Tokyo Bracelet
Picture from Tokyo

Something we are so focused on succeding "big" that we forget that there is no quantum leap, success is about enduring and being persistent, take changes and risks, but it is also ablout doing what you love and get recognized by that.

First Inictus bracelet sold internationally
Hopefully on day Aleksei Design will be as great as I wanted to be and how I pictured it right now in my mind!







1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I would like to return my 2 bracelets that are too large. I have a friend coming to costa rica next week. i will send them with her and maybe she can mail them from there. can i please have your mailing address? That's my brother in the NYC picture. I am Jane From MIami! thanks!

    ReplyDelete