Thursday, June 18, 2015

Two Career Man

As Creative Engineer of an international company I enjoy all the perks that an employee has, I have stability, private health insurance, possibilities to grow and so on.



I am very used to this kind of life, I have been working that way for almost a decade. It was never my plan to work for someone else, when I was younger I had a small company that failed miserably for a lot of reasons, but mostly because I didn't have the guts to do it all by myself.


Now that I have ALEKSEI, a small but successful business I can see clearly that in order to achieve my goals I had to become a stronger person. There are a lot clichés about being an entrepreneur, but I can say that self-confidence and perseverance  is what makes the difference, well, at least in my case.


I used to mock people that didn't know what they wanted in life, in my 20's I had all figured out in my head, but now that I am 30-something, I am in front of a sea of choices and I have no idea where I am heading, but I love that!

 If have my family's love and my health with me, I don't really care where I'm going as long as they come with me!

"I am the Master of my Fate, I am the Captain of my soul"
Invictus

No comments:

Post a Comment