Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Free for All

It has been a while since the last time I posted, but I have a good reason, my office job has changed it's way of work so these past days have been very time consuming.

I started this week with some cool shots from Finland! It is so rewarding when customers show their love!

facing dragons

custom made spartan bracelet


Meanwhile at the jewelry workshop, tons of stuff are happening, good stuff!

Brass anchors and silver skull

New rubber molds are coming and new designs with them! Making my own beads it's what will eventually set me apart from others bracelet makers, what will make my brand special and unique.

But... workshop work is not the only work! (I wish!) showing the products is a great part of it, share them on all social media and make sure to reach as many people as possible. That's why it is so important to have a little fun!


 

"Don't let any part of your dream job to be boring or dull"






Much work is coming, ideas are materializing, organizing is the key, everyone says, and I thing it's true! Time is precious!









No comments:

Post a Comment