Saturday, July 11, 2015

Growing Pains

This week was all about growing, my Instagram Official Page reached 3000 followers this week, I feel blessed and humbled for the support I have!



aleksei
My skills carving wax have been improving and growing as well, I can work faster and more confident, my fox bead turned out great, the surface is nice and smooth, and it will be ready for casting next week.


 And I managed to make some anchors as well!


 It is not easy to make a business grow when you have a full time job and a family, it´s all about mastering the art of timing.  I am passionate about jewelry, and also good at it, that´s why I have to make an effort, give the extra mile, see the big picture, work harder, make smart choices and above all... endure!




No comments:

Post a Comment